Cost Effective Pole System Window Cleaning
Using water fed poles for window cleaning is a lot quicker than using other access methods for window cleaning. Using water-fed poles allows Agha to access external windows up to Five Floors high easily and quickly giving our clients huge cost savings as well as health and safety benefits (no work is performed fromconsiderable height)
Water Fed Pole Systems allow windows to be cleaned by extending a telescopic carbon fibre pole to the necessary working height, purified water is then pumped though the water fed pole onto the surface to be cleaned, a soft bristled brush fitted to the end of the pole is then used to agitate the dirt on the surface, and finally the dirt is rinsed away.
We can help our clients to save costby using this method – considered as cost effective compared to other window cleaning access methods.
Benefits at a glance:
• Cleans up to Five floors
• Cleans windows, glass roofs, signs, atria, panelling, canopies and facades with ease
• Cleans frames at the same time as the glass at no extra cost
• Eliminates the use of ladders
• Eliminates the need for expensive and hazardous high access equipment
• Operators work from the safety of the ground
• Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
• Easily reaches windows over obstructions such as cars, lawns or flower beds
• Environmentally friendly as no chemicals are used
• Maintains privacy with reduced disturbance